Thursday 5 December 2013

End of Hallway Three Ways

Hallways sometimes get overlooked in a home when it comes to decorating. You only ever pass through a hall, it's not somewhere you tend to 'hang out'. But think about how often you do pass through it - give it some attention and style it as you would any other room in your house.

I love having something at the end of a hallway to capture your attention and anchor the space. It depends on how much room you have available to you, but the best place to start is a cool piece of art on the wall. Then, if you're lucky enough to have a bit of extra room, add another layer and create even more interest. Here are three gorgeous examples...



1 | 2 | 3

5 comments :

  1. Love the first pic for it's simplicity and love the 2nd as it gives this hallway a bang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore that first hallway too, the planter is so cool! x

      Delete
  2. I agree! Artwork creates a focal point - we've hung one that is very special to me, as it belonged to my Dad. I love that I look at it and think of him as I walk down the hall to my office. The plant looks great in the first image too - I wish I had a bit more space! x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips